January is Get Organized Month
In the world of organizers, January is a special month to take stock of what you have and put that new year motivation to good use. To spur you to action, TC Organizes is offering special rates from December 15, 2020-January 31, 2021. Hours are usable throughout the year.
Never used an organizer before and not sure what they can do for you? Try out the New Client offer (2 hours) for $140.
For everyone else, package rates are from 1-15 hours ($70/hr) or 16+ hours ($60/hr). Pick how many hours seem right and let me know.
A few restrictions do apply, so please contact me if you have any questions.
◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊
I offer the following services:
- Residential de-cluttering and organizing, especially for families and older adults
- Office organizing, particularly with paper
- Create systems for craft rooms and supplies
- Relocation help – pre-move editing, packing and unpacking
- Sorting & creating systems for your papers/etc.
- Digital organizing – files and folders figured out
- Lego sorting – putting the kits back together and into bags for easy storage!
Are you overwhelmed by any or all of your projects? If so, call or send an email so we can explore your needs. We will then arrange a free walk-through to provide a scope of work with an action plan. Let’s make that project manageable with help from TC Organizes!
How much will it cost?
Prices depend on the type of service you choose.
- Introductory Session (2 hours – consultation and work)
- Packages (hours depend on project)
Please contact me to learn more!
Providing donation/recycling resources is part of the service!